Plan Submittal: There is no charge to submit your projects!
The process is simple and secure. Plans, Specs, and Addenda are advertised to member contractors through an electronic publication and on our secure member/subscriber-only online plan room: The Golden State Plan Service.
If you would like more information about Project Submittal call 530-221-5556, or to email a project, please download and complete the Project Submittal Form, and email the project to email@example.com or mail a hard copy to 1355 Redding, CA 96002. Please note: All hard copies are recycled after 30 days. If you would like your copies returned, please make arrangements to collect the documents within that time.
Why use Shasta Builders’ Exchange for your plan distribution?
- Shasta Builders’ Exchange has a long history in the construction community, with more than 50 years of service.
- Shasta Builders’ Exchange partners with other Exchanges in providing access to projects both electronically and in hard copy to help you meet compliance requirements and serve a wider audience for a fraction of the cost.
- Shasta Builders’ Exchange has experienced personnel handling projects out to bid, making sure that all current addenda and subsequent project correspondence are partnered with the plan and providing the project owner and bidders with up to date bidders’ information.
- Shasta Builders’ Exchange personnel are available to answer questions and get answers to questions bidders have.
- Shasta Builders’ Exchange is in the business of making it easy for owners to put a project out to bid and get the responsive bids they need to bring a project from the drawing board to life.