SBE Weekly Retires April 2017
SBE Weekly to Retire April 2017 – Relaunches as Digital Version
Following months of discussion, the Board and the Staff of the Shasta Builders’ Exchange have decided unanimously that the printed version the SBE Weekly no longer serves the best interests of the Exchange, its Membership, or our industry and will, instead, distribute the SBE Weekly exclusively as an electronic download.
Introducing the SBE eWeekly.
- Delivered weekly and downloadable as a searchable, bookmarked, color PDF
- Job postings, descriptions, etc will include live links with one-click access to the Online Plan Service
- Events, classes, seminars, articles, member information, advertisers, and all other data will link to the relevant online resources
- Rather than partial information delivered every couple of weeks, data-heavy sections (e.g. permits) will include all the information available in the SBE databases
- Individual sections will be printable on 8.5”x11” paper (and remain legible)
- Distribution will be measured in the 1000’s (rather than hundreds and free to distribute to your network of employees, associates, and industry connections.
Current members and subscribers will be added to the new SBE eWeekly email list.
You may be asked to confirm this new subscription or, you may signup today at http://eepurl.com/cLB_SH (this takes you to our new MailChimp signup form). Remember: SBE eWeekly is free, but you must opt-in to the new list to receive your copy. No printed copies will be mailed.