Redding Electrician Training
Redding Electrician Training at The Trade School
Here’s a spot produced by KIXE during our Fall 2016 semester featuring one of our instructors, Steven Baczkowski, and Redding electrician trainee, Brandon Pesut.
Train. Build. Succeed.
Learn more about a career in the construction trades at the Trade School.
Electrical level one includes:
- Orientation to the Electrical trade
- Electrical Safety
- Introduction to Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Theory
- Introduction to the National Electrical Code
- Device Boxes
- Hand Bending
- Raceways and Fittings
- Conductors and Cables
- Basic Electrical Construction Drawings
- Residential Electrical Services
- Electrical Test Equipment