Your Risk Management & Saftey Solution
GotSafety Provides Exclusive Discounts to Members of the Shasta Builders’ Exchange
Shasta Builders’ Exchange is proudly partnered with GotSafety to provide our member’s safety services from the leading OSHA-qualified experts. GotSafety has over 25 years of industry expertise and has saved construction companies millions of dollars by providing CAL/OSHA citation defense, customized (IIPP) safety documentation, and offering California businesses on-site safety training and inspection.
• Over 1,200 tailgate lessons: These lessons are easily accessed by a smartphone, tablet, or PC. If there is a specific training lesson you need that is not a part of GotSafety’s library, they will create it at no additional charge.
• Off-Line Use: Have little to no wifi or cellular service? Download items into your off-line content and never miss a training or electronic form again, no matter where you are.
• Electronic digital signature capture: Employees can sign-off on their training with their finger on a mobile device or mouse on a desktop computer. Track employee training records using employee name, ID number, lesson topic, or date.
• Create your own custom forms, then fill out interactive checklists and reports, which can be electronically sent to your Admin section from your mobile device.
• Repository: Upload your own company documents, SDS sheets, PDFs, or audio/video files through your Admin account. These items will then show up in the Repository section for all your employees to access by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
• My Learning: Have lesson and training topics that are customized for your specific company, load them into your app, and be able to track your training electronically with the digital signature capture.
• Free Cal/OSHA Citation Defense: GotSafety will write and file Cal/ OSHA appeals, represent you at all informal conferences and hearings, and provide comprehensive support from the beginning until your case is settled.
• Discounts on our On-Site Training and Inspection Services:
GotSafety can provide on-site instructor lead safety training for your employees with bilingual instructors and/or mock Cal/OSHA Safety inspections.
• Cal/OSHA Documentation (IIPP): GotSafety will produce all your Cal/OSHA required documentation and will continue to update your documentation with any changes from Cal/OSHA for free for the life of your GotSafety account*.
DO YOU HAVE CALIFORNIA’S REQUIRED, INJURY, AND ILLNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM?
*If you do not have the California required (IIPP), GotSaftey can create one for your business, with a one-time $1,000 documentation (IIPP) FEE. Still, have questions? Call (8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST) about anything Cal/OSHA-related.
There is a team of Cal/OSHA professionals to resolve your concerns.