How to get Contractor Bids – Free
Submitting and Advertising Your Construction Project is a Free and No Cost Service To You.
Want to know how to get contractor bids? You’ve come to the right place!
Homeowners, business owners, general contractors, architects, developers, and engineers may submit any of their commercial or residential construction projects to bid. Free of charge.
Submitting a construction project with Shasta Builders’ Exchange maximizes your project’s exposure to many of the North State’s most accomplished builders, subcontractors, and suppliers.
Benefit by having more quality bid solicitations from subcontractors and suppliers to estimate your proposals and secure the highest quality work at the most competitive price.
With our qualified contractors visiting our site and our Exchange every day, there’s no faster way to locate the trades and tradesmen you need than by posting your project with Shasta Builders’ Exchange.
Advantages of listing with the Shasta Builders’ Exchange:
- We provide a centralized location for professional bidders assistance by answering routine questions about bid date and times.
- Bidders lists, large format blueprint copies, and telephone numbers are available for potential bidders.
- Updates, addenda, and other project changes posted rapidly.
- All of our projects are searchable and viewable online through California’s premier builder’s exchange network, the Golden State Plan Service.
- Jobs Bidding are published weekly in the SBE Weekly which reaches thousands of readers and potential bidders.
- You can request an activity log of Contractors that have viewed your project.
- No charge to you to place plans in the Shasta Builders’ Exchange Plan Room.
- Our membership directory is available online for your convenience.
How to get Contractor Bids
Simply complete our Project_Submittal_Form and email the completed form along with your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Staff will review your submittal and post your project online within 24 hours.
Please call Shasta Builders’ Exchange at 530-221-5556 or you can visit our website at shastabe.com